Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Day 2011

We had snow in Texas again this year!! I love the snow so much, but probably because we almost never have it. Last year, Presley was just an itty bitty thing, so it wasn't terribly exciting for her. This year, however, she thought it was pretty cool.

This is a comparison from last year and this year








This is my favorite shot of Presley from the day. I love it partly because she reminds me of Humpty Dumpty, but mostly I love it because of  the expression on her face when she first saw the snow.
And of course, I took 20,000 more pics of her. She was having snow much fun (ok..I'll stop doing that now).







I know most everyone is tired of the cold, but I totally love it. Bring on the snow, baby!

3 comments:

B said...

Her outfit? Perfection!!!! She has the most beautiful clothes!

Rene' said...

Great pictures! I love her winter ensemble. It's snow adorable! :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Oh my! That outfit is adorable...as is the sweet snow baby wearing it. :)