Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Phone Dump (catch up edition)

I forgot to dump my photo's last week, oops! Here are the rest of the Horseshoe Bay pics and our mini getaway to San Marcos/ San Antonio. Needless to say, it's going to be a big one.


 Kisses for H from Daddy

Multitasking at it's finest, friends. Beer Pong and Daddy duty.

My parents, the Beer Pong CHAMPIONS!

Pie in the face. This is what happens when you're the first to pass out. Kind of a sad waste of pie though. 

I found this onesie while shopping in Marble Falls. Very appropriate for my sweet, but rapidly balding little lady.

We got back from Horseshoe bay, only to turn around 4 days later and fly out to San Antonio for the first Texas State home game. This time it was only Brandon and I, so naturally our first stop was adult beverages, ha!

Love this girl so much! Thanks for letting us crash with y'all!

It's very rare to get a picture of the two of us these days.

Tailgating at the Texas State game!




 Then it was back home and back to reality after a major loss by the bobcats. I sure did miss my girls!

Here are just a few from around the house.
Baking soda +vinegar+ food coloring = lots of fizzy fun

Sweet Harper completely enamored with Presley.

Helping Mommy with a crockpot creation while P was at MDO.

I'm still a week or so behind, so I'm going to try and get caught up sometime this week. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

I saw your pic of ya'll flashing the diamonds....were you a Texas State ADPI?!

I was too!! I started following your blog after a Kelly's Korner SUYL. However, I recently made my blog private but you can email me back at mrsbrinkerhoff@yahoo.com