Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy 90th, Mamaw!

This is so late, but there was no way I was going to let this one slide. My grandmother turned 90 on April 4th! 90!!! The most incredible part is you would never know it. My grandmother has still got it going on:)

I feel so blessed to have Mamaw as my grandmother. She is the most loving, selfless, giving woman. We always joke that "Mamaw" can't be our grandmother name because there could never be another one like her. She truly is one of a kind. I could type about Mamaw  until my fingers fell off, and It still wouldn't do her justice.

Here are some pics of her special day:

 My beautiful Mamaw
Ninety!
Jackson and Presley
All the grandkids and great grandkids
Mamaw with her kids (my Dad and Aunt Cindi)
This last one I love. Mamaw always has to hold your hand or have her arm around you when she talks to you.

Happy 90th Birthday , Mamaw! We're really going to have to party hard for the big 100...

2 comments:

Rene' said...

How sweet!! Happy 90th to your Mamaw!

Emily said...

Your Mamaw is gorgeous! I hope I look half that good when I'm 90! :o) Happy birthday to her!!