Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 years ago today...

Yep! It's been two years since I got the best news of my life. It's funny to think that this news was delivered by pee...on a stick. I still remember every single thing about that little moment on my bathroom floor. During that moment, I had no idea what those 2 lines really meant. I know now, and it's nothing short of incredible.

April 2009


April 2010

April 2011
She's much better lookin' then those 2 lines, no?
(Here is my post from last year)

3 comments:

B said...

Awww, yes she is much, much cuter than a pee stick :) And just about everything else, too!

aleelavine said...

Hahaha... yes, MUCH cuter than those 2 wee pee lines. :)

Rene' said...

Awww, she is adorable and looks like such a big girl now! And way better looking than lines on a stick or any other inanimate object! :)