Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Solids and Teeth

Harper got the go ahead to start rice cereal after her 4 month appointment. Presley totally hated it, so I was expecting the same from H. The first time she tried it there wasn't much of a reaction. She just kind of sat there with a funny look, and then would squish some of it out of her mouth.

Now, she has decided it's pretty good stuff! Mimi has been in town and got to feed her. Harper was very appreciative.



Just in time for solids, Harper girl got her first teeth. Yes, plural. She had two come in at the same time, and it was a rough few weeks. She would chew on anything and everything very aggressively, and the drool was insane! Now that both have finally broken though the gums, it has gotten much better.
It's funny how different Presley and Harper are as babies. I had no idea Presley was even teething until they had come all the way through the gums. Of course, I'm convinced Presley doesn't feel pain, but that's a whole other story. Anywhoo, just wanted to update on my growing babe.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love her Halloween bib - how appropriate! I want to hear more about Presley's superhero pain tolerance...

:-)

Richeson's Hiatus said...

I love the last picture with her toes all spread out! Sister has some cute feet!!!

AMAZING! I can imagine what you experience the 2nd time around is such a blessing to watch them grow together and recognize the differences between the two. LOVE!