Monday, October 15, 2012

Storytelling by Presley

I'm back! I had to take a little break from the Saga. It's Christmas card season, and I've been taking/editing lots of pictures. My Mom also came in town for a week, so it's been pretty busy around here.  I still don't have a lot of time to blog, but wanted to share this video of Presley.


She found the bible in the hotel drawer, and decided to "read" it to us.  Apparently, I need to brush up on my bible reading because the story Presley read was very unfamiliar. Just a warning, the video is kind of long because Presley literally reads from the beginning of the book until the end.


3 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

:) awwww... she's quite the storyteller!!!! And has quite the attention span! :) As does Mommy :)

B said...

ADORABLE! Ava is really into "reading" right now, too, and I love hearing the little things she comes up with! It's amazing what they take in!

Mommy Tay said...

Lol. I LOVE this. "I love my mom" haha. Ethan wanted to watch this twice because he wanted to hear "the story of Jesus from her" again. LOL!