Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

Easter weekend was celebrated in Houston again this year. Good thing the Easter Bunny/Santa always knows where to find us because our family is all over the place when it comes to holidays. 

Presley was so much fun this year because she really understood everything, and was excited. She gave many different accounts of the resurrection of Jesus, and had a blast hunting eggs. Her cousin, Jackson, was incredibly fast, so we had to help her out a little.



Harper and Lyla were just content to play and/or eat their eggs. They did not call each other and plan their outfits in advance. This was a complete coincidence.



and because this is the last year I will be able to get away with it. We stuffed Harper in her Easter basket.



Since everyone was together, we celebrated all the March/April birthdays. We had two pretty big ones this year. My Mamaw turned 92, and my Dad turned 60!

Presley didn't get a chance to blow out the candles, so a huge meltdown ensued. And well, the candles were relit, and all was well in the world again.

I'll wrap up this post with some random cell phone shots (blogger is acting weird and not letting me put them in the order I want). The rest of the weekend was filled with swimming, dying Easter eggs, and seeing what the big bunny brought.





We hope everyone had a fabulous Easter! I know we did!

4 comments:

B said...

Happy belated Easter!!! I love her little bunny outfit - and the picture of her in the Easter basket. Looking forward to doing stuff like that again!!!

the Sebring's said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love seeing all the pics!

The Fants said...

So fun! Presley is adorable!! And I love your family picture, y'all look great!! You are a brave woman for making so many trips down to houston. your girls must be good car riders :) Glad you had a great weekend!

Rene' said...

LOVE the Easter pics! The girls are so photogenic and pretty as ever. I love P's dress too and little H in the basket!