Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Phone dump: Month in Review {March}

Too say I'm behind on my blog is a gross understatement! Not to mention, I've been having computer issues, so blogging has been difficult. I think we finally have it figured out though, so get ready for a giant catch up post...


Presley got to go bowling for the 1st time. She enjoyed it for a little bit, but was over it after the first few rounds.



A very rare nap. She did not go to bed in this get-up. In fact, most "naps" are spent changing clothes and shoes.

Harper got her very 1st taste of spaghetti. She loved it, but then again, there isn't much she doesn't love.


We got lots of great park time!




My sweet girl was sick for the very first time. It was gone the next day, so who knows what it was? Doesn't she look pitiful?

We celebrated Poppa's 60th birthday (my father in law) at Babe's Chicken. It was so good! We also ran into a mushroom out on the street. I, personally, thought he was a duck, but whatever...



Of course, we had to visit the Easter bunny! Presley was so excited to go. I was a little worried about Harper's reaction, but she wasn't the least bit afraid. As soon as she saw him, her little legs started kicking . Harper also got to try apple juice for the first time (it's a long story, but it wasn't on purpose). It was like crack. She couldn't stop drinking it, and cried every time we took it away.


After Easter, I left Presley with my parents for a few days. Having one child is a piece of cake, and it was really nice getting to spend some special time with my baby. 


This doesn't really even cover half the month, ha! But...I feel a little less behind. Now to get caught up with April...

2 comments:

The Fants said...

The picture of Harper in the swing is too cute!!
And that is exactly how Bryson spends 'nap time' on the weekends, changing in and out of all his clothes!! One day i walked in and every single piece of clothing was out of his drawers and on his floor! Always something with him ;) the boots and undies are a nice choice ;)

B said...

The second spaghetti picture of Harper looks like she's trying to fist bump you she liked it so much! Hehe!