Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{38 weeks} Let's Hear your guesses!

Last week, I sent out a mass email to friends and family asking them to predict when Miss Harper would make her grand entrance. I completely forgot about asking all my blogger friends. If you want to make a guess, we will have a prize for the winner who gets the closest. For those that don't know, my due date is May 28th (just so you have an idea).


Make your Prediction {example}:
Birthday:
Height:
Weight:
Hair color:
Eye color: Obviously they will be blue, but if you want to take a stab at her future eye color you can. I didn't include this in my email, but a lot of people guessed anyway.

Can't wait to hear what you think!

6 comments:

Brittani said...

I think I would like to change my guess to May 25th with all the same stats

Heather said...

I will guess 5/26, 6 lbs 10 oz, 19 in, blonde and blue eyed! :)

Rene' said...

My guess:
May 29
7 lbs, 10 oz
20 inches
Brown hair

It's getting so close! :)

B said...

Birthday: May 30 (it's my birthday!)
Height: 20"
Weight:7 lbs 2 oz.
Hair color: dark blonde

Hoping for your sake it's earlier!

happeningsofourhome said...

Hi there! I just ran across your blog from Kelly's Korner! First, I wanted to say that you have an ADORABLE family! And secondly--we have the same due date!! How fun! I am actually going in on the 22nd for a c-section, but my original date was the 28th =)

Here are my guesses:
5/22 {just cause that would be be fun!}
7lbs, 3 oz
20 in
blondie

Good luck! =) I'll be following to see the grand entrance of your new little bundle of pink!

Emily said...

I love baby pools! My guess is that Harper will be a super special due date baby...

5/28
7lbs 5 oz
19" long
Blond like her big sister!