Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scootin' Around

Presley has a new toy.



It's a scooter, and she's pretty much in love with it.

One of Presley's little friends had one at their house, and they got into a epic battle over who got ride it. Then she talked about it for the next 2 days. I told Brandon about her new obsession, and the next day he went out during lunch and picked out a strawberry shortcake scooter. He also added a Dora helmet to his purchase. He knows our wild child well.

Brandon has had to work late most nights, so he surprised her with it first thing in the morning.

I was at bootcamp and missed it, but she was still wearing her Dora helmet when I got home.

Now, I'm not trying to be all braggy braggy, but she is pretty darn good on her little scooter. I don't know how she even knew what to do when she got on it?!? I'll leave you with a couple short videos of P scooting' around.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! Our friends have one too and H loves it!

Rene' said...

Awesome!! P is a natural. :) I'm not sure Jack would know what to do with it, but he loves the idea of scooters and skateboards. I'll probably get him one next summer!

Emily said...

Wow - go P! Asher has used a scooter once or twice, but he really doesn't get it. He puts both feet on the board and just stands there expecting it to self-propel.

Guess he's more of a Segway kind of guy. ha!

B said...

I love it! And yes - she's really good on it :)

We just brought home a little bike for Ava, and she's still figuring it out, but she asks to ride it constantly. Maybe we should have started with a scooter!