Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bachelorette Mayhem

Meet the bachelorette
Who also happens to be my sister.

I'm going to leave the details of the weekend to a minimum, but just to sum it up there might have been:

A little drinking

Strippers

A penis straw that was used by the bride to poke said strippers in their calf

Lingerie

Security called...more than once

A fireman skit involving mouth to mouth resuscitation

Some mad dance skills...the sprinkler, the hammer, the cabbage patch...performed in the middle of a bar and on stage. (Don't worry, Melissa. I won't tell anyone it was you).

Also, I will neither confirm, deny or elaborate on any of the above happenings. Now for pictures!








3 comments:

Rene' said...

Sounds fun!! I love that cake. It almost looks too good to eat!

And Presley is adorable as always! :)

aleelavine said...

Wow, that looks like a great bachelorette party & such!!!!!

B said...

That cake is fantastic!

And that La Bare looks familiar - was it in Austin??

This makes me realize how much I need a girls night!