Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

First, I want to start out by saying that holidays are so much more fun with kids around. I realize that P didn't do a whole lot in the way of hunting eggs and such, but just being there made it so special. I can't believe next Easter she will be mobile...yikes!


I had to take full advantage of her tiny size and squish her into her Easter basket for pics. Check out those cute toes!

We also helped her go on her very first Easter egg hunt. She could hold on to the egg so that was exciting...well, for me anyway.


I also might have eaten all of the candy that she got. Not good for Mama's figure.

Playing with Presley after church. The girl loves to be outside!

Brandon's sister made it in from Georgia for Easter weekend and got to meet Miss Priss for the first time. What a special Easter!

After gorging ourselves on my father in law's BBQ, we got to visit Nana. Here is a four generation pic. Pretty cool!

What a wonderful first Easter!

2 comments:

Rene' said...

I LOVE the pic of P in her basket!!! Too cute! Looks like you had a fun day!

aleelavine said...

P is so adorable!!! Wish you were closer so I could take pics of her! Did you get that basket from Potter Barn??? B got his there and he loves it. :)