Friday, August 27, 2010

Expecting!


A Baby is like the Beginning 

of all Things...

Wonder, Hope, and the Dream of  

Possibilities.
-Eda J. Leshan

Expected Debut Date: April 8, 2011

With great pleasure, I would like to officially announce the newest member of our family, Baby Fordham. After an incredibly long struggle with infertility, my sister in law is finally pregnant! This baby is such a blessing and couldn't have come at a more perfect time. 

Congratulations, Brittani and Heath! We are beyond ecstatic to meet this sweet little one.

* Please note that I'm trying to be gender neutral here, but I'm pretty sure this babe is a little girl.

(and don't lie peeps, you know you thought I was the one knocked up. Ha!)

8 comments:

B said...

You had me fooled! I was getting goosebumps!

Emily said...

Yay for your new niece or nephew to be!

You totally had me fooled, by the way. I keep waiting for one of my blogging friends to make the big announcement about #2. :o)

Kathryn said...

Hi, I am your newest follower following from 'Follow me Chickadee.' And I am not going to lie, when I opened your blog page, I thought "Wow, she just announced her pregnancy, and I haven't read her blog yet." Congrats to your sister in law!

Brittani said...

So Cute! I love it!

aleelavine said...

I totally thought you were knocked!!!!!

Congratulations to your sister-in-law!!!!

The Perkins said...

I was about to call you after the 1st sentence but thankfully I read the whole blog before doing so. But I am so happy for your sis-in-law.

Rene' said...

Yep, had me fooled too. I was suspicious of the title, but when I saw the picture and the due date, I thought for sure it was baby #2!! Well congrats to the parents-to-be!

The Fants said...

I have been super behind on reading blogs and just read this. Um, I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat! I just kept thinking about having another baby right now. Whew!

Congrats to your sister in law, though. I'm sure they are just over the moon about this sweet baby after such a long wait. :)