Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Tuesday Rant

So, does anyone remember that little crawling video I put up last week? Lets just say that's small potatoes compared to what Miss Priss is doing now. Literally, the entire dynamic of my day just got turned upside down. She is EVERYWHERE. Presley has been given a taste of freedom and there is no going back. Hello, Baby proofing.

On a completely different note, I picked up a bag of mixed frozen fruit at the grocery store the other day to put in P's mesh feeder. Oh my...did that girl get down on some frozen peaches. Literally, she looked like she had just seen Jesus. Loved it! with all of this incredibly hot weather, It's a yummy way to cool her down. Someone else decided the frozen fruit would be a yummy treat. Not me. No, I mean I would never decide that soaking a few pieces of fruit in Peach schnapps, and then putting them in a glass of champagne would be a good idea. I would also NEVER know that it was like a party in my mouth, and then help myself to one two more glasses. Alright fine...I did it and it was delicious. Sadly, since I'm still nursing I don't get to drink very often and when I do, it's usually just one. Thus leaving me with an incredibly low tolerance. Needless to say,  I got a tad tipsy...like Brandon had to carry me to bed kind of tipsy. Ughh...

Last but not least, I got to take some pics for my sweet family friends. It was hotter than you no what, but we all survived. However, we decided we are going to wait until it's a little cooler for the next time. Here are some of the shots:

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

Ashlie, beautiful pics!!! You are great... let's start a studio, you & me! ;)

I need to get some frozen fruit, that is a great idea!! I did try a frozen banana in the mesh feeder and B was revolted. LOL but I want to try again.... !!! Are we supposed to just let them go anywhere they want once they can crawl and things are babyproofed? That kind of scares me!

B said...

Bwahahaha...glad I'm not the only one who can't hold their liquor anymore! It's depressing, right?

Yeah, A's mobile in a big way, and I'm spending about half my day with my hands in my hair trying not to scream. Eeek.

Great pics, BTW! I'm impressed!

The Fants said...

Haha I'm the same way with wine. I'm a cheap date now!

You did awesome on the pictures! You're a natural! Also, cute pics of Presley on Wordless Wednesday :)