Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Different kind of 4th

This 4th of July was different for many reasons. The main one being Brandon and I were in Mexico, and Presley was with my parents. I was sad that I didn't get to spend it with my baby girl, but she had a blast with her Mimi and Daddy Bob.

So back to the whole Mexico thing...Brandon and I spent the morning eating breakfast and packing. We hopped on a plane by mid afternoon. Giving us just enough time to make it back to the good 'ole USA in time for BBQ and fireworks. The resort we were staying at attempted to celebrate the 4th of July for us. We got a firework show of 6 (yes, 6) fireworks at 1:30 in the morning. It was a nice gesture though.

Presley had 4 4th of July outfits, and I dont have a picture of her in a single one. I keep saying Im going to get her dressed and take some, but it's just so hot here. The last thing I want to do is make Presley pose for pictures in record heat. No, Thank you. So, all I have is some sad firework pictures to leave you with.

Happy 4th of July (2 weeks late)!!!

0 comments: