Thursday, July 7, 2011

Future Gymnast?

I have officially registered Presley for a gymnastics class starting in August. I'm always excited when I start a new activity with Presley, but more so with this one. You see, a lot of people think delicate, graceful ballerina when they think of little girls. With Presley, my mind goes more to track and field, race car driving, or gymnastics. Something fast and furious, ya know. She occasionally reminds me of Bambi on ice...
The greatest part is the entire place is padded which is like my dream playroom for Presley. I can't wait to see my wild child rock the pommel horse. Ok, maybe she's not quite ready for that just yet, but soon enough.

1 comments:

B said...

We love, love, love gymnastics class! Ava can already do a somersault completely on her own!! :D