Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's...

SupermanGirl
We had yet another themed birthday party this weekend. This one was for our neighbor, Blake, and it was a super hero party. Sadly, I was kind of at a loss as to what Presley would be. I could name just about any princess, but Super hero's??? Luckily, I found this Superman t-shirt in the boy's department at Target about 2 hours before the party. I decided I needed to girlify it and threw a tutu on with it. P had no idea who she was dressing up as, but she didn't seem to care...and I made a mental note to start educating her on things a little less girly.

4 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

It's SUPER cute is what it is!!! :) Good job, Momma... and just in the knick of time, too!!!! P is so damn cute. !!!

Rene' said...

Oh my gosh I love it!!! She makes a cute Supergirl!

B said...

Such a great idea! I may have to steal this one for our next boy party - the boys are sure to have something similarly themed soon!

Emily said...

What a SUPER idea! So creative - especially last minute!