Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween 2012

I'm behind! We went out of town right after Halloween, and then everyone came down with the flu. We are on the mend, so here is my attempt to catch up. Hopefully, I'll get Harper's 5 month post up before she turns 6 months...


Now back to our Halloween...

It was Mimi's turn to spend Halloween with us. Which worked out perfect because she was able to be there for both of the girl's 1st Halloween's. During the day we decorated  a cinderella pumpkin, and then attempted to build a Haunted Halloween village. I couldn't get the icing to hold the houses together, so I just let Presley decorate them flat. She clearly didn't seem to mind.



Harper girl was content to watch this year. Next year, will be a whole new ball game.

I made the mistake of letting Presley consume massive amounts of sugar. She was so wired!!! She just kept running around like a mad woman, so I gave up on getting a good picture of her in her costume. Luckily, Harper was willing to model part of it for us.

After everyone was in costume, I made the girls take some pictures in the neighborhood. Presley was still in a mood, and her costume just happened to be very fitting with her attitude. We eventually got her to cooperate for a few. Momma was ready for a drink after that though...







Just in case you couldn't tell, Presley was a punk witch and Harper was a little black cat. I was really hoping to have this last year to be able to pick Presley's costume, but she fell in love with the witch costume. Who am I to deny her??? Honestly, I'm pretty sure she just chose it because of the broom (which turned into a weapon). 
After pics, we got together with the neighbors and headed out to Trick or Treat. Presley loved it so much this year! She would have stopped at every house in Rockwall if I would have let her. Harper and her BFF hung for a while too, but preferred a bath and bottle to the candy.




After convincing Presley it was time to call it a night, we headed back home for Jack-o-lantern pizza, and Halloween candy. Another wonderful Halloween has come and gone. I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving?!?

1 comments:

Emily said...

Love the crazy pics of P. I get the impression from how you describe her that these are very true to her sweet and excited personality! ha!