Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"What's she saying" Wednesday

Somedays I completely forget that Presley is just 2. A lot of times, I feel like I'm having a conversation with a teenager. I can only imagine the drama that is to come. Here is an example of some of things she has said recently that crack me up (even when I probably shouldn't be laughing).


Presley: "If you don't be nice I'm going to break your phone, and you'll cry berry loud".

Me: EXCUSE ME, YOUNG LADY?!? (I was completely shocked at her threat. I'm not sure where she would even come up with that??)

Presley: (after realizing she was going to get in trouble for her statement) "But I'm not going to do it right now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After going round and round with Presley about something, I finally told Presley, "I don't have all the answers". She contemplated my statement, and then retorted with, "well, I have all MY answers".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "Presley, it's time to turn Cinderella off".

Presley: "NO, Stepmother! If you turn my show off I will die".
( I could not stop laughing after that one. She will occasionally call me stepmother too. Maybe we need to lay off Cinderella, ha!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen". Presley says, "ladies and Jigglemen". I love it! She also calls hand sanitizer "hanitizer". Which, we all now call it. It's just easier to say.

3 comments:

B said...

That's absolutely adorable! Ava says some very teenager-type things to me, too. Never to David either. We're in for it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Fants said...

I love it! Im loving all the hilarious things they say at this age:)
And 'hanitizer' will stick well through 1st or 2nd grade :) all my kids call it hanitizer and it's so funny :)

P.s. I love p's soccer pictures!! Definitely something Bryson will be doing next year!

Rene' said...

This made me laugh!! These kids are crazy and I also have to remind myself that Jack is still only 2. I don't know where they come up with some of this stuff but it's really funny! Well, mostly. :)