Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Phone Dump: Harper's 1st birthday Edition

I don't have time to "dump" the whole week, so I thought I would just stick to Harper's actual Birthday.

When we heard her sweet little voice over the monitor, Brandon and I busted into her room singing "Happy Birthday". Then we dumped a whole trash bag of balloons into her crib. It was awesome. She thought so, too.





Then Daddy and Presley got Donuts and coffee (thank you, Jesus). Presley picked out a very special donut for her sister, but decided that she really wanted it instead. Harper didn't seem to mind.


My mom came in from Houston, and Brandon's parents came over to celebrate Harper's special day. I took advantage of all the extra hands and put them to work for H's cake smash photo shoot. Harper did not enjoy the cake smashing near as much as I thought. This child loves to eat, so I thought she would be in heaven. Oh, well. I still got some really cute pictures.


We opened a few presents (one of them was the wagon that's in the pictures from my previous post), and sang "Happy Birthday" with the remaining smash cake. Yes, I saved it. That was some good cake! Harper's favorite part was blowing out the candles.
This little angel had a fabulous 1st birthday, and it's not over yet. Tomorrow is party day!

1 comments:

B said...

So, so sweet! First birthdays are so precious - I can't wait to celebrate one again!!!