Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Another Phone dump...on a Friday... Bam!

Blurry, but cute. Good friends and ice cream. Who could ask for more!?!

H is OBSESSED with raspberries. I'm going broke trying to keep up with her habit. She recently discovered she can stick her finger in the little hole, and hold them that way. She was very rpoud of herself.

So...every day Presley gets up, takes off her PJ's, and immediately dresses herself. I'm not going to lie. 90% of the time her outfits are questionable at best. This one below just shocked me, and especially her Daddy. It was like a flash forward into her high school years. I could see her trying to leave the house in something like this, and her Father flipping his lid. At least it matched for a change...

On Saturday, we celebrated Founder's Day in Rockwall. They had lots of free activities for the kids, live music, arts & crafts, and food trucks. It was hot so we opted for smoothies. Harper wouldn't stop drinking long enough to get a picture.

Presley and I kicked back listening to the music.

They also had pet adoptions. This was Presley's "can I please have a puppy" face. It didn't work on Mommy.

We came back later that evening to see the Casey Donahue band. My sweet friend Secily brought beer,and Prosecco (my fav). We were sitting on the lawn of the Old  Rockwall County Courthouse, and drinking. This needed to be documented. This was legal for the event. I'm rule follower by nature, but I still felt a little rebellious.

The girls hanging with Daddy.

One of my dearest friends, Tifany, had her 1st baby this week. Originally, she shared a Due date with Harper's Birthday, but looks like Miss Elena Grace decided she wanted to come early. Isn't she beautiful!?!

I made a hair appointment not thinking that Presley's MDO would have already let out for the summer. Luckily, I have an amazing hairdresser with lots of patience. This was Presley's face when Nikki asked her if she wanted to mix my hair color. A real smile caught on camera. These are rare, people!

Harper trying to figure out what those foils are doing on my head.

Mixing color with Miss Nikki. Who know my hair appointment could be so fun!

and applying the dark underneath. Can you see her through my hair and foils?

Harper kept sneaking sips of Presley's chocolate malt. She would look at Presley then give me this look.  Ha! Little stinker knew she wasn't supposed to.

Any guesses on who might be into climbing onto things. She did not get up here on her own (and don't worry, I had extra hands close by so I could get a picture). She did, however, manage to climb on top of the playroom table all by herself. Yikes! These girls are a handful!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. This time last year I was ready to pop, and wondering when Harper was going to make her debut. I can't believe it's almost been a year. I guess time flies when your having fun (or have your hands full with 2 kiddos)!

2 comments:

B said...

I can't believe she's about to be one! TIme really does fly, except with my own pregnancies...

I LOVE the outfit Presley attempted to wear out of the house - haha! You're going to have your hands full when she's bigger!!!!!

Richeson's Hiatus said...

Love this post! Yay Tia for having her baby!

Presley's going to be trouble with a capital T. Although she's so darn cute...she can't be in trouble for too long.

Harper is so big. I saw on FB the 1 pic...so cute!