Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Phone dump: Mother's Day Edition

Brandon and the girl's had my Mother's day celebration on Saturday (the day before Mother's day) because we were going out. Which meant Presley and Harper were staying the night at Grammie and Poppa's. I forgot to take a picture of the roses and my present (new workout gear), but I thought both cards were hilarious. Presley's is very interesting??? It's the one with the diamonds all over it.

Brandon's card was so sweet! I don't want to embarrass him, so I'll just show his hashtags. 

They all cooked breakfast for me, and it was delicious! The best part was they cleaned everything up, as well. I hate doing dishes! Harper enjoyed playing under the table while we ate.

My brother even had flowers delivered to me! He's pretty awesome.

Later that day, we drove our to Grammie and Poppa's to drop the girls off for the night. Then Brandon and I headed off to see Eli Young, Eric Church, and Kenny Chesney in concert.



The next day was Mother's day and I got sleep in!!! It was amazing. We spent the afternoon with Brandon's parents and my two favorite little girl's. I didn't get very many cell phone pics, but did get some with the good camera. Go me! Love that my baby still wants to follow me everywhere. It's going to be a sad day when I'm not the center of her world anymore...

The rest of the week was super busy, but the weather was awesome (minus the night we had 13 tornado's touch down in DFW)! We played outside every chance we got.





Presley had her end of the year program. It was so cute! Harper had to attend to a few business calls before it began. 


A special treat for the star performer.

Thursday was Presley's last day of school. I had a newborn shoot that morning, so I didn't get a chance to take a pic. Oh, well. This week was super busy, and next week should be about the same. My baby is turning ONE next Sunday!!!!!


2 comments:

Emily said...

What in the world is all that FOAM? Is that a hot tub?? ha ha - looks fun, whatever it is!

Do you have a photography site? I want to see more of your photos!

Anonymous said...

:) I was wondering the same thing Emily asked - foam party or what? :) Hehehehe. Looks like the best time for a toddler!!! I am jelly of that concert, that must have been awesome!!! :) I LOVE Eric Church!!!