Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up with Mimi

Mimi came to visit, Yay! This means lots of playing, shopping, and fun. 

Last Friday was beautiful, so we headed out to the park.

My friend, Secily, broke out a bottle of red. Harper thoroughly enjoyed the rubber cork.


We spent lots of playtime outdoors and even broke out the swimming pool.



On Sunday, we went to Eddie V's for my brother's birthday. It was awesome! My  wonderful in laws stayed with the girls, so we could have an adult dinner out.


My Mom's birthday is also this week, so we treated her to a massage on Monday morning. That evening, we had my friends gender reveal party. I took P, but Mom watched Harper for me. One kid is SO easy! Little groupies rockin' out at the party.

 Tuesday, we had a little birthday celebration for Mimi. Fried chicken and Nothing Bundt Cakes. Yeah, we're classy like that.


After all the fun this week, these two were worn out!

Thank you for a wonderful week, Mimi! We miss you already.

1 comments:

Joeylee said...

Your girls are so adorable