Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

I have done it! I have actually done it. Friday phone dump on a Friday!!!


Meet Harper. The sippy cup stealer. 

Snuggling with my sweet girl after a birthday party and before a pretty bad bump to the head.

Midweek lunch date with Daddy at Torchy's tacos. You can kind of see her black eye and banged up head. Presley was with us in all the above pics. She just chooses to stay far away from the camera.


Princess Merida curls for Presley. I told her she didn't have to take a rest if she let me curl her hair. I am not above bribing.

Every Thursday during the summer,  Rockwall has concerts on the lake for free. Awesome for the kids and the adults. 



I had a personal training session on the lake this morning and decided it was too nice of a day to go home. We packed a picnic (or drove thru Chickfila), and hung out in the harbor. I asked both girls to smile in this first picture and this is what I got. The girls love their food!



Then I let them run free in an attempt to wear them out. It worked. Even I needed a nap.


Happy Friday, Y'all!

1 comments:

B said...

Super cute! All three of you ladies look gorgeous, per usual!