Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ringing in 2010


Our New Years Eve was pretty low key considering I just had a baby. However, it was one of the best New Years ever. My Dad cooked us a fantastic steak dinner, and we all partook in a little bubbly. Presley's drink of choice was formula. My milk still had not come in, so we supplemented for the night( I wasn't really fond of the idea, but she had already lost a pound). I would also like to add that my Dad didn't make it to midnight. I guess all the cooking wore him out:) So Mom, Brandon, Presley and I watched the ball drop together. 2010 has been pretty amazing so far. I'm excited to see what else is in store for us.
Now for a little eye candy!
(Her shirt says Happy New Year. It's kind of hard to read).

Here are some highlights from 2009:
* Brandon was offered a job in Texas
* We said goodbye to Los Angeles and moved back home
* We settled into our very first house
* My sister and Justin got engaged
* I found out I was pregnant
* My nephew turned 1
* Our trip to NYC
* Presley Elizabeth was born (this one tops the list)

What I'm looking forward to in 2010:
* Experiencing all of Presley's first's
* My sister's wedding
* Getting lots of quality time with the family
* Shedding the baby weight
(I know there's more, but lack of sleep has me a little brain dead)

Happy New Year (a few days late)!!!!!!

0 comments: