Friday, July 9, 2010

6 month stats


Well, the stats are in! Looks like Miss P is trucking right along the middle.

Height:25 3/4in (5oth%)
Weight:15.7lbs (25th-50th%)
Head:43.5cm (25th%)

I was shocked to find out P's weight percentile! I guess those chunkalicious thighs aren't quite as chunkalicious as I thought. Anyway, little P is doing great and looking as healthy as can be. Of course, we got the dreaded round of vaccines, yuck! P did so wonderful though. Her face turned tomato red as it always does, and she cried for a few seconds...and then...A SMILE. Hooray! On another note, if you have met my daughter, you know she is a busy girl. This was confirmed by her doctor today. I believe her exact words were "Wow, she's a busy girl". "Tell ME about it", was my reply. Our pediatrician thinks this has a lot to do with why P fights sleep so hard (and by hard, I mean screaming her head off for a REALLY long time). She just has trouble winding herself down. Anywhoo, the doc recommended I start putting her to bed earlier, so I guess I'm going to start tonight. We shall see. Well, I'm off to attempt to wrangle my ever moving child, and bake the hubs a birthday cake at the same time. Just in case anyone is interested, I would like a third arm for MY birthday...which is in October...on the 18th...okay I'm done.

Almost done...Remember if you are entering the giveaway to leave a separate comment for each one that you are entitled ex: I'm following your blog (1 comment), I would buy the Dallas cowboys onesie (1 comment). I don't want anyone missing out! Good luck!

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

Yay for the shots going as well as shots can go. A smile that soon....she's a champ!

good luck with the earlier bedtime ... !

Have a great weekend!

Rene' said...

Super cute photo! And my birthday is October 22! A third arm sounds like a terrific thing to ask for. :)

Emily said...

She is so cute! Yay for a healthy 6 month report. Our 6 month old baby boy has a pretty early bedtime (7pm) and loves it. He goes to sleep easily and snoozes about 12 hours before waking up for the day. Definitely give it a try for a few days. Good luck! :o)