Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh, Mondays...

Most Mondays I wake up feeling kind of blah. Not, however, as blah as I did while I was working. Today, though, I woke up feeling super excited. I'm not exactly sure what about...well, there is something I have a feeling about, but I can't share it ( and it has nothing to do with me. Sorry to leave you hanging).

Anywhoo, P woke up fever free (hooray) and a fantabulous photographer just happened to post the pics she took of us a couple of weeks ago. I love them dearly! Wanna see? Check out her photography blog here. She just so happens to be one of Brandon's long time family friends, and I just so happened to have blog stalked her here. Thank you, Cassie, for taking such great pics and not being afraid of me;)

Welp, the pictures inspired me to change my blog background and header. It's still a work in progress, especially the header. P woke up earlier than expected from her nap, so I'll have to finish another day.

I also splurged a tad on amazon.com this weekend and am awating 4 ( yes, 4) very exciting packages!! The one that I'm most excited about is my new camera lens. Unfortunately, this is the one that is supposed to arrive last. Oh, well...

Last, but not least. Miss Priss started waving "Bye, Bye" this morning. She was halfway doing it last week, but there was no mistaking it today.

Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!!
(I'm aware this was a very random post)

3 comments:

Rene' said...

Nothing wrong with a little randomness! :) I love those pictures...absolutely beautiful!! That is so cute that P started waving. Every morning when I leave Jack, I wave bye and when we are both leaving, I wave his arm and say bye. I do it every day so eventually he should learn to do it himself. Babies waving are adorable!

The Fants said...

Love the pictures!! SO cute!
So glad Presley is feeling better. :)

B said...

I love the pictures, and the new blog design looks great!!!