Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 Months!

7 months!!! Oh geez!

Dear Sweet P,

This month has by far been the most fun watching your grow. You are really starting to discover all the wonderful things this big world has to offer. You've gotten a tiny taste (literally...everything in the mouth)and you can't seem to get enough. I would be lying, though, if I said I wasn't the tiniest bit sad. 7 months just seems so much older than 6.

You are a little ham. That's right, Miss Personality with a capitol P! Everywhere we go, you are constantly smiling and laughing at people. You will go to almost anyone unless your hungry or tired. Only Mama will do during those times. When your in a good mood you blow lots of raspberries and click your tongue. You love to pat, pat, pat anything and everything.I, especially love when you pat me. Just this week, you started waving "bye-bye" and you pretty much do it anytime we ask...except, of course, when the camera's on.

Your still my little wiggle worm, and constantly moving. While your not crawling yet, you manage to scoot, roll, and pull yourself where you need to go. Pulling up is one of your new talents, and you love to do it. A lot of times, you grab hold of my pant legs to pull up on. I quickly learned to start tying my pajama bottoms extra tight! In the mornings, you sit yourself up in your crib and turn on your "little Soother" sound machine. This is great for Mommy because an entertained Presley means more sleep time for me! Speaking of mornings, you always start my day off right. As soon as I peak over the crib, you grin from ear to ear and start kicking your legs. When I pick you up, you squeeze me around the neck so tight. I. Love. This.

Oh P, you love the cats. You "talk" to them all the time and kick your legs anytime you see them. I hate to break it to you, but they are terrified of you...like really terrified. You know what Mommy is terrified of? That you will never sleep through the night again. You used to sleep all night and take no naps. Now you are a great napper, but waking up at least once at night.On the bright side, you have started to go down for the night so easily. Yes, you still fight sleep, but nothing like you used to.

Well, baby girl, it looks like I've written a book and sadly, I could keep going (yes, I'm completely serious). However, I'll spare you. We love you to the moon and back, and can't wait to see what this month brings.

Love,
Mommy

6 comments:

Rene' said...

Happy 7 months, Miss Presley! She is so beautiful. I love her smile! She looks like such a big girl now. These babies need to stop growing so fast!

B said...

What precious pictures - she's so gorgeous!

OK, I seriously need a signature now. Everyone has one but me :(

The Fants said...

Aah, what a cutie!!
I LOVE the "pat pat" too!
AND I love your pictures. I can only get B in his open mouth I'm-in-awe-of-everything-I-see face. haha

Happy 7 months, Presley :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

This is one of my favorite ages! It looks like our babies are exactly one month apart in age. D was born January 29th!

aleelavine said...

Happy 7 Months Miss P!
I am sorry this is belated as we have been busy moving!!! I love to read your blog and catch up on the latest of what's going on with your little sweetie. :) She is absolutely beautiful....!!!!

"to the moon and back" - i LOVE that book !!! It is my favorite to read to B and gets me all mushy and sometimes makes me all misty. LOL I'm such a softie.

My Wee View said...

Simply adorable! where did you get those outfits?!?

Thanks for participating in Fun Follow Fridays, I am your newest follower.

Lynette
xo

http://myweeview.com