Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dear Mr. President...

Did you know that you can get a letter from the White House sent to your baby?? No. Well here's how:

You can request it through:

1. fax: 202-395-1232

2.Snail mail:
The White House
Attn: Greetings Office
Washington, D.C. 20502-0039

3.White house webmail

All you need to include is your baby's name, baby's home address, and your baby's birthday, your name and number and home address.

The letter will include:
a personalized note, the president's seal, and the president and spouse's signatures. Woo hoo!


Easy Peesy!!! and such a cool thing to put in your little ones baby book or keepsakes. I'm sending P's info off today! Don't wait too long though because you have to send it in before baby is 1.

3 comments:

The Fants said...

That is SO funny, I just sent a request yesterday!!
I think it'll be fun to show Bryson the letter when he's older :)

aleelavine said...

What is the webmail addy?

Ashlie said...

I tried to find the webmail address yesterday and I couldn't. Supposedly, it changed. I just mailed mine in.