Friday, October 29, 2010

10 Months!



 It's official....you have now been on the outside longer than I carried you on the inside! You can't seriously be in the double digits now?? Slow down little lady, I'm not so sure I like this whole "growing up right before my eyes" thing you've got going on. And just when I think you can't get anymore fun, here you go proving me wrong . I feel so blessed that I get to spend all day with you; watching you learn, discover, and grow. Here is a little of what you've been up to:

Taking  multiple steps in a row

Climbing on everything

Hates having her clothes or diaper changed because this requires her to be still.

When we talk on the phone, she puts her hand up to her ear and says "hello".

Enjoys blowing out candles....we've been practicing for the big day

Pretty much eats whatever we are eating. In fact, she will literally beg at out feet until we share our food.

Still clapping and high fiving

Starting to sign "more". She has done it for Brandon, Grammie, and I, but not sure if she knows what she is doing??.

Snorts like a piggy

Has really started to take an interest in books. Her face lights up every time we read one.

Likes to walk holding just one of our hands. I think it makes her feel like a big girl.

Never stops talking, motorboating, and squealing. She even cries and talks at the same time.

Is a master at peek-a-boo.( She will pull clothes, blankets, towels, etc. over her head and then yank them off and stare at us until we say peek-a-boo).

Another monthly post has come and gone. Before I know it, my baby will be 1!

We love you so much, sweet girl, and can't wait to see what you surprise us with next month!

6 comments:

the Sebring's said...

It's hard to believe that they grow so fast! She is so precious and this stage is so fun, especially to see all they are taking in and learning!

I also LOVED the pumpkin pics!! Too cute

Mommy Tay said...

Happy 10 months!!! What a big girl! Good idea practicing with the candles. lol. I can't believe E is gonna be 1 in 6 weeks!!! AHHHH! It really does go SOOOO fast!

aleelavine said...

Happy 10 Months, Miss P!!! Adorable pics, as usual. She is such a sweetheart!!!! She is also so darn smart! I can't believe all the things she is doing!!!! I wish B would talk more, but he's holding back. Stinker. :)

Rene' said...

Happy 10 months, sweet P! Double digits!!!! Craziness! Congrats on the steps and getting closer to full on walking. That's amazing!! :)

The Fants said...

Happy 10 months, Presley!!
I LOVE that she puts her hand up to her ear- SO cute!!!

Also, have you found any shoes that she likes walking in? We have several pairs that we've tried on Bryson, but as soon as they're on his feet, he drops to his bum and won't even try to walk anymore.

Emily said...

Happy 10 months Presley! What a beautiful girl!!

I love all of the stuff that the babies can do now. It's so fun to ask for a high-five and actually get one back! Ha!