Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello, October

Welcome back, friend. You are, by far, my favorite month of the ENTIRE year! Yes, I might be a tad biased, seeing as this is my month of birth. However, there are many many more reasons why you are the very best:

(In no particular order )
  1. All things pumpkin (pie, coffee, pancakes, patches, etc.)
  2. TX/OU weekend, baby!!!! Red River Shoot Out, Here we come. Hook 'Em!
  3. October 18th
  4. Halloween
  5. Sweaters and Boots
  6. Cooler weather
  7. Fall foliage
  8. Burning my yummy fall candles
  9. Oktoberfest
  10. Halloween socks
  11. October 18th (anyone seeing a theme here?)

Happy October!!!!!

5 comments:

Mommy Tay said...

Lol. I LOVE October too! It is a great month! I already had to go get my Pumpkin Latte fix the other day ; ) I can't wait to take the boys to the pumpkin patches and have fun, and take pictures!

Happy October!

Heather said...

My birthday is October 12... Boomer Sooner! :)

Rene' said...

My birthday is the 22nd and I have always LOVED October!!!!

Brittani said...

Mom and I made Pumpkin Cobbler...I will send you the recipe, screw the birthday cake, eat this instead!!!!

B said...

Hook em! I'm feeling...ambivalent...about the game. Here's hoping we pull through!!!

My sister's birthday is October 18th!