Tuesday, January 22, 2013

4 Christmases

Yes. Christmas was almost a month ago, blah...


Here is my super late and super quick, but with lots of pictures Christmas post.

Our 1st Christmas celebration was actually blogged about here. Go me!
The next day we packed up, and headed out to Houston to spend the holidays with my family. 

Every Christmas Eve is spent with my Dad's side of the family.










We had a wonderful time filled with family, margaritas, and mexican food! The addition of two new family members made it even better.

Santa Claus found us at Mimi and Daddy Bob's house the next morning. He's good like that...






Presley's big Santa gift was a princess bike, and Harper's was a toy vanity. Jackson also got a bike. Good planning there on Santa's part. After the kids got all of their Santa, it was time to get outside and give those new bikes a try.




and what would Christmas be without a full on melt down by Presley...


After all the bike riding excitement, it was time for our family to open presents.








We even had time for a little mini photo shoot. Anyone notice who's individual picture I didn't get???





It's okay. I guess she was feeling bad about it because she asked me to take a picture with her later that afternoon.

That evening it was Christmas with my Mom's side. I didn't take very many pictures. I know y'all are thankful, ha! We opened more presents, and had some amazing tenderloin for dinner (thanks, Dad). Then we played a game (that got kind of crazy) and drank the rest of the night, ha!




 For our fourth and final Christmas, we celebrated with Brandon's parents (and the cousins, of course!).






 
If you're still there after all that, then you are a very loyal reader. All our Christmases were WONDERFUL, and I think I'm still in shock that it's already come and gone. 



3 comments:

Richeson's Hiatus said...

YA YA YA! Amazing. You go girl - 4 christmases is a TOUGH deal. But blessed to have them.

...I cannot believe that baby Harper has already had her 1st christmas! I love the picture of her on her tummy with Brandon's family.

Heather said...

Harper has to be the happiest baby ever!
And I totally love seeing a Dallas shirt in about every picture. I could totally do a Texas Christmas!

anika♥Lee said...

That sounds like an amazing Christmas!!!!! Great pics ... It sounds like you guys know how to celebrate!!! :) Margaritas and Mexican? HELLO!