Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

I'm behind on the "dump", so here is a couple weeks worth of pics.

Presley and Harper enjoying some time on her play mat.

Snuggled up with Daddy

 Jackson came up with my Mom to meet Harper. They, of course, had to make a visit to Chuck E. Cheese.

H LOVES bathtime (minus getting her hair washed)!

Presley getting ready to swim at Mimi and Daddy Bob's.

One of my dearest friends, Michelle came to visit. We even got to squeeze in a little shopping and a girl's night out for Margaritas.

Love this sweet view while nursing.

Presley is obsessed with this plastic champagne glass. CHEERS, Uncle Ryan!

 Sweet lashes

Jackson was so super sweet with Harper.

My big girl holding her head up.

Mimi and H

Presley's favorite food. Eating corn on the cob is sooo much fun!

Harper wearing the dress that I came home from the hospital in.

Jackson wanted my sister to send this pic to me. He's so handsome!

These past few weeks have been a blur, and super crazy! Hopefully, I can keep up with the Saga. I'm already super behind...

2 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Girl, I can't believe you even got a chance to post this one. We will still be here whenever you get the chance to catch us up on the Saga. :) Love the pics... !!!!

Kelly said...

Such gorgeous girls! Love all the pics!