Sunday, January 29, 2012

2 Year Pics

Presley needed to model a skirt for Perfectly Precious Boutique, and I decided to take the opportunity to get some 2 year pictures in. The beginning of the photo shoot started out pretty rough. P was in a super bad mood! Luckily, she was able to overcome her funk and was all poses and smiles. Here are a few of my favs:











Yes, this is considered a few. I took close to 200!
We forgot the belt that went with the skirt for the first half of the pictures, so we had to do two photo shoots in one day. It worked out though because I found some giant bows to put in P's piggies! Also, how cute is that skirt?!? My friend, Shannon, did an awesome job. Make sure to go like Perfectly Precious Boutique on Facebook to see her adorable new spring line!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That skirt (and model!) is so cute!

I took close to 200 photos of Asher in his Valentine's Day shirt - trying to get 1 good one - and didnt have nearly this many keepers. Way to go mama!

anika♥Lee said...

Is Miss P always dressed SO adorably?! Props to Momma on that one!!!! Awesome pics... but you knew I was going to say that. I'm like a repeat record there. :-P #7 is my favorite!!!! Frame them all :)

Rene' said...

I LOVE these pictures so much!! P is perfect model material, especially in that awesome outfit!