Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011: Part 3

Normally, we all go to Houston right after Christmas when it's our turn to spend the holidays with Brandon's family.  This year was the first year that I haven't gone home at all. Instead, everyone came to me and it was kind of nice. It worked out perfectly because my smarty pants brother got a great job offer and moved to Dallas (hooray for finally having another family member in the big D with me) the day after Christmas. My family was already up here to help him out, so we decided to squeeze in P's 2nd birthday and our family Christmas.


So here it is, The CAIN family Christmas in a nutshell...
We all put our P.J.'s on (well, most of us. My husband is anti- pajama pants.), lit a fire, and opened presents and stockings.










After presents, my Dad and brother cooked steaks. I made crack potatoes and attempted a new Christmas candy recipe. The potatoes rocked, but the candy failed. So, we ended our Christmas dinner with a trip to Braums for ice cream sundaes. Not bad for our 3rd and final Christmas celebration of the season.

1 comments:

B said...

Are you the most adorable pregnant woman in the world, or what?!?!