Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

The floors are FINALLY finished, and we are slowly getting the house back in order.

Presley out to dinner with her Grammie, Poppa, Aunt Brooke, and Uncle Shai while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.

My Mom and I took Presley to the Children's Museum to escape the horrible weather.



Kisses for Daddy!

 This one makes me laugh. I was trying to get a picture of P in her toy basket and my big belly got in the way. Oh, and check my awesome red slippers...

Thursday was Crazy hair day at school. Presley was surprisingly cooperative while I put 6 pony tails in her hair.


Aunt Melissa making P laugh while we were waiting for our lunch.

Stopping to give the Indian a kiss while shopping on Main Street in Grapevine.

1 comments:

B said...

She's so adorable! And so much hair- wow!

Love the belly picture!!!