Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Checking out the turtles and ducks at North Park Center.

We had all the carpets ripped out this week and wood floors installed. These are UNFINISHED. They won't come back until next week to do the staining and hand scraping.

And this is the chaos we have been living in all week. Yes, that's my furniture in my kitchen.

We've been staying out of the house as much as possible which resulted in yet another pair of Toms for Miss P.

Eating lunch with both legs kicked up on the table.

Taking after Mommy, and embracing the camera.


We spent lots of time at the park this week. Luckily we have had gorgeous weather. Cold, but gorgeous!


Presley was so proud of herself for going down the "big girl" slide. She has always been hesitant to go down the big spiral one, but I guess she decided to just go for it. I'm pretty proud of her too!

3 comments:

B said...

Love the picture of her with the camera!! So cute!

Congrats on the hardwoods - I am hoping to do the same thing around here sometime soon!

The Fants said...

your floors are going to look great! We did the same earlier this year in a couple rooms. It was so nice to get rid of the carpet!

Bryson loves the turtles and ducks at Northpark, too! It's a fun little place :)

P.S. I love your belly picture!! You look adorable! My belly is that big and I'm not even pregnant!!

anika♥Lee said...

I like this Friday Phone Dump... I'm actually looking for something for Monday, Tues & Thurs...let me know if you know of any :)

also. Miss P is so f'in cute. !