Thursday, January 12, 2012

Keepin' it real @ 20 weeks

Up until this week, I have not taken a single belly picture. Mainly because I am in no shape to have my picture taken. With this pregnancy, all I want to wear is pajama pants or big baggy sweats, and that's usually what I have on (not even going to try and lie). Elastic waistbands are my best friend this pregnancy.

Anyway, I was running around the house, and caught sight of myself in the mirror and had to laugh. I was pulling the {oh so attractive} belly hanging out from under shirt look, and the butt in my sweat pants is almost hanging down to my knees. So HOT! 

I don't know why, but felt the need to document this on camera. Here I am at 20 weeks and 3 days. Just keepin' it real for everyone out there.
I know, I know...look out boys!

And for my sweet friends who requested a belly pic. Here it is in all it's glory.

5 comments:

aleelavine said...

Girl, you look amazing. I don't care what you say. :) Rock those saggin' sweats. I love it. :) Beautiful, and thank you for sharing.

Heather said...

OMG you are precious! I swear I was that big with H by 16 weeks! :) Hope you are feeling great!

Emily said...

Ha ha - so great! You look awesome mama, even in the baggy sweats. Truth be told, I look like that a lot...and I don't have the pregnancy excuse. :-)

Rene' said...

Belly pics rock, sweatpants or no sweatpants! And I agree- you look fantastic! Maybe we can get another one at 30 weeks? :)

B said...

I agree with everyone else - you look fantastic!