Monday, January 16, 2012

2 Year Stats


Height: 34.6 inches/ 66% (I could possibly be off on the inches, but I know the percentile is right)
Weight: 25.4lbs/ 33%
Head: Once again, I can't remember.
~I should really pay more attention when they give the stats~

The doc says Miss P is long, lean, and perfect. Okay, she didn't say perfect, but I'm sure she was thinking it. Our 2 year visit was the best one yet! Presley got a finger prick and a shot and didn't shed a tear. She didn't even act like she felt anything at all. I was in complete shock. Usually, she is hysterical for about 2 minutes after any vaccine, so I had prepared for the worst. I guess my baby girl really is growing up.

We had a long discussion about potty training and have decided Presley isn't quite ready yet. She shows a definite interest in going on the big girl potty and will go anytime I put her on it. However, being wet and dirty doesn't bother her in the slightest. So that's where we are on that.

Presley also got her very first ear infection right before Christmas. It was a double, of course. Presley can't just do anything normal. I'm beginning to think her theme is "Go big or Go home".  The doc said her ears had cleared up perfectly and everything else looked healthy. I couldn't ask for anything better.

And yes, this is super duper late! Oops!





3 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Super duper cute little 2 year stat pic!!! :) Sounds damn near perfect to me. Go big or go home isn't a bad motto either. Big girl, P!

Emily said...

Yay for a healthy girl! I love how you put her stats right on the photo - please share how you did that!

Brittany said...

Hello! I found your blog through Rachel and Janelle's.

We have 2 year olds that are only days apart! How neat:)))

She is simply a cutie, can't wait to follow along:))))))