Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

The gorgeous Texas sky that greeted us as we were leaving my friends house last Saturday.

Because the floors are being stained and scraped this week, P and I got to spend it in Houston. Presley loves getting to spend time with her cousin Jackson!

Presley also likes to play inside Chaps' cage (my parents dog).

Mimi and I took the kiddos to the zoo, and they had a blast! They saw elephants, danced with Dora, popped out of gopher holes, played at a giant park, and swung on a tire wing.





Mom and I did a little shopping for Harper.

and a lot of shopping for Presley!

My great Aunt Idamae flew in from Arkansas, so the whole family on my Dad's side got together. Presley enjoyed dinner, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed her ice-cream more.



 My sister thought it would be fun to see what P looked like in her Jessica Simpson hair. We got a pretty good laugh! Although, I have to say, I definitely prefer my baby blonde.

Wow! We have had quite the week!

3 comments:

Rachae and Janelle said...

I just recently found your blog from someone else's blog roll. You little girl is so cute and I love reading blogs with kid's my son's age. My sister and I would like to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award. It's for newer blogs with under 200 followers that deserve a pat on the back for being amazing. You can check out our blog for all the details!

Our sister blog is www.howtofallinloveeveryday.blogspot.com
and my individual blog is
www.growinggraesen.blogspot.com

The Fants said...

Presley wearing the wig is SO funny!!
And cute little yellow rain boots :)

Rene' said...

Love the pictures!! It looks like you had a great time!