Thursday, February 9, 2012

6 months {24 weeks}


Size of baby: 2lbs and 14 inches long (according to baby gaga)
Total Weight Gain: 10lbs 
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. Although my jeans are starting to get pretty uncomfortable around my belly
Gender: GIRL!
Baby bump: GROWING! and beginning to get in the way. 
Sleep: Up until last night, it was great (other than the 4-5 times I get up to go to the bathroom)! Baby girl moves so much at night, and kicks really hard. She had me up all night last night. Presley moved a lot, but never really hurt me when she kicked, so this is a fun new experience.
Cravings: Anything sweet. My sweet tooth is completely out of control! 

What I miss most: wine and margaritas...not even going to try and lie.

Symptoms: None really. I have a good amount of energy, and am hoping it will last as long as possible.
What I'm looking forward to: Holding my sweet baby girl in my arms and seeing Presley with her little sister for the first time.

Monthly comparison:


4 comments:

The Fants said...

You look adorable :)
And only 10 pounds!? I had gained 10 pounds by my first trimester!!

Kelly said...

You are super cute! Your belly popped in the last 4 weeks :)

PerkinsFamily said...

I love the 20 and 24 week picture comparison! So cute! You look adorable like always! What does Presley think about all this? :)

anika♥Lee said...

Great comparison pics.. you look great. :)