Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our V-Day Morning

This is what P and I woke up to on Valentine's morning. I loved that he got both of his girls flowers! Presley also got a card and a mickey mouse, and I got a card and dove peanut butter chocolates.

While Brandon was getting ready for work, I snuck in his morning Valentine. A large Dr. Pepper and a McDonald's bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. My husband has a serious Dr. Pepper addiction!

Presley was soooo excited about getting her own flowers, and of course, her Mickey Mouse. 
 ~ A Daddy is a Daughter's first love~


She was even thrilled about opening her card.



We had to wrap up our Valentine's morning pretty quick because P had Mother's Day Out. I packed her a heart themed lunch to take to school.

 I tried to get a picture of her cute Valentine's outfit , but she just wasn't in the mood to sit still. I did happen to catch a smile and half of her outfit though.
Brandon decided to come with us to drop P off at school. It was such a great morning. I wish all mornings were like this!

We also had a Valentine's surprise waiting for Presley when she came home from school (thank you Target dollar spot). Here is some video of her opening it.
(By the way, this is just one of multiple Valentine's post. My apologies).

1 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

What a sweetheart!!!!! :) I can already see the differences between boys and girls ... and I am amazed at how well P is verbalizing everything!!!! Wow! :)