Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get Out!

From behind the camera!

This was my Project 52 assignment this week, and I'm so happy I did it! I am hardly ever in pics. I much prefer to stay behind the camera. I had about 15 extra minutes before going to meet my mom, and wanted to get my assignment completed. I dusted off the tripod and turned on my self timer. So easy, and I got a couple of pics that I will treasure. So Mama's, Get out from behind the camera! I want to see your faces, too!

Here was this weeks PTM 5/52: Get Out from Behind the Camera Submission



(Also, I am trying to make a better effort to watermark the photo's on my blog. I have had too many people recently finding their babies pictures being stolen and used elsewhere).

5 comments:

The Fants said...

LOVE the pictures!! Those are treasures for sure :)

Heather said...

AMAZING! Yall are so cute! Can I book an appointment!? :)

anika♥Lee said...

BEAUTIFUL.

anika♥Lee said...

PS what color lipstick/gloss are you wearing in this pic Momma?

Rene' said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I especially love that last one. I agree- we need to get out from behind the camera more often!