Monday, February 13, 2012

My Hot Valentine

Grammie and Poppa took P for the night on Saturday which gave Brandon and I a chance to have a Valentine's date! Love date nights! Brandon took me to a pretty water front restaurant and dinner was amazing, but that wasn't the best part of my Valentine's.


The best part was all the work Brandon put into getting me just the right present even though I ended up spoiling his plans. He was pretty clever this year. First, he attempted looking at all my boards on Pinterest, but said that was way over his head. Then he found a Victorias Secret catalog that I had left next to the bath tub. He flipped through it looking for a page that I had marked. Unfortunately for him, I hadn't even had a chance to look at it yet. Then he decided to just go and get me some comfy clothes from Victorias Secret. He said he knew I would appreciate anything with an elastic waste. That's where I sort of interrupted his present buying.

Saturday morning I had to take pictures, so Brandon was in charge of P. Since she was going to her Grammie and Poppa's, I wasn't going to get to see her until the next day. Lucky for me, I finished early and immediately called Brandon to see if I could meet up with them before he handed Presley over. Turns out they were headed to the mall to buy my Valentine's present. Oops! 

Now fast forward to later that evening. We were getting ready for dinner and I mentioned to Brandon that I really NEEDED to buy Breaking Dawn...like tonight. Well, Brandon walks out of the room and comes right back in with Breaking Dawn!!! It was supposed to be another Valentine's surprise, but I kind of ruined that one, too.

After dinner, the only thing I wanted to do was get my Twilight on. We stuck the movie in and nothing. Our DVD player was been on the fritz for a while now, so it wasn't much of a surprise. Poor Brandon. He knew how much I wanted to watch the movie, so he ran out and bought a new DVD player. Unfortunately, we didn't have the right cables to set it up, so he went BACK out and bought new cables. Finally, I was able to watch my movie!

I sure am lucky to have such a wonderful Valentine! I love him so much, and love that we are celebrating our 10th Valentines together! 

Love you, Mr. Souders.


4 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Sounds like you've got yourself one great Mr. there!! Happy Valentines!!!

Mommy Tay said...

What a sweet hubby :)

B said...

Aww, definitely a keeper!!!

Emily said...

So sweet! I ruin surprises (accidentally) all. the. time. Ha!

Sounds like B rolled with it well! Definitely a keeper. :-)