Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Presley LOVES coming to my OB appointments. She is always the center of attention, and she gets to listen to her baby's heartbeat, as well (kind of looks like she is ready to give birth).

P and I with our legs kicked up enjoying the gorgeous spring weather we have been lucky enough to have.

Sunning in her chair.

I am obsessed with her little yellow flats! Lucky for me so is she. Doesn't she look like such a big girl in them? Also, a big thanks to my cousin Jake and his beautiful wife, Casey, for Presley's outfit.

And again with the yellow flats. I can't help it!

Waiting to go inside Lego Land.

Petting the lego giraffe.

Cousin Jackson got to come too!

Riding the lego puppy.

And singing karaoke at the Princess Lego area.

Presley and Brooks snuggling in his bed. It's cute now, but not so much a few years from now.

This pic melts my heart. I caught Daddy laying next to P's bed while putting her to bed for the night. Such a sweet pair!

Starbucks coffee and low fat cinnamon swirl cake. Makes my heart (and baby) happy!
Another wonderful week, come and gone!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love her yellow flats too! Yay for sunny, spring colors!

Rene' said...

Those flats are super cute! I also love the dress she wore to lego land. She is always dressed so adorably. Yay for spring weather!
Oh, and that first pic of P on the table at the OB's is hilarious!