Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is in the Air

I wanted to post this yesterday, as it was officially the first day of fall. However, our computer has had a terrible virus, and I couldn't get on the computer...boo! Anyway, if you don't already know, Fall is my absolute favorite season. Here is a list of my favorite fall things:

1. My fall scented candles (Pumpkin Pie, Harvest,& Vanilla Pumpkin by Yankee Candle)
2. Halloween
3. My birthday (October 18th to be exact)
4. Pumpkin flavored anything at Starbucks
5. Scarves
6. Chunky sweaters
7. Cooler weather
8. Jogging outside without sweating to death
9. Eating on the patio
10. Mums on the front porch
11. Football season (mainly college..GO HORNS!)
12. An excuse to wear my crazy pumpkin socks
13. Pretty much anything pumpkin and/or pumpkin related
14. Watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" (totally immature...I know this.)

Since yesterday was the first day of Fall, I jumped at the chance to start decorating the house. I put up all of my summery candles and pulled out my Fall ones. Then made a trip to Hobby Lobby for some fall foliage at half off...score! Technically, Hobby Lobby has almost everything half off all the time, but I still feel like a got a good deal. Here is the beginning of my decorating...trust me there is much more to come. I'm saving my money because I plan on buying out Canton next weekend!

Wreath on the front door

Entry hall

Just a few of my fall candles

Happy Fall, Y'all!

0 comments: