Friday, September 18, 2009

Godmothering and such


This past weekend I officially became the proud Godmother to my nephew, Jackson. Have I mentioned that I am completely gaga over this child? Anyway, When I was told that Melissa had chosen me as his Godmother, I was completely honored! It got me thinking about all the ways that I was going to be the best Godmother to my sweet nephew. Well, after the Baptism, everyone went out to lunch and guess who was the only one that didn't get Jackson a present. Yep...that would be me...first day as a Godmother...FAIL!

Don't worry Jackson Wade, I will make up for this by getting you something beyond amazing. It will probably make lots of noise and really annoy your Mommy, but those are the best kind aren't they?

Besides the present mishap, It was a great day. Here are some pics of my Godson.

0 comments: