Friday, September 3, 2010

Fashion Friday: I need another baby

So friends, I think I need another baby. Nope...not ready to actually have and raise  another one yet. I just want one to dress and buy for. Yesterday, I got to chatting with one of my friends about baby clothes (yes you, Henny) and then wasted half my day looking up "coming home outfits"? I know, know. I have issues, but I just have to share. I brought Presley home from the hospital in the most precious outfit by Baby Biscotti. Umm yeah, every child of mine will go home in a baby Biscotti outfit. In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I Die".

This is some of what I was looking at yesterday:
http://www.itsvintagebaby.com/designers/biscottibaby.html


However, the pics just don't do it justice. You HAVE to see it in person. Okay, I've gotten that out of my system. I guess I should get out of my P.J.'s and get dressed myself . Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing  Labor Day weekend!

7 comments:

aleelavine said...

I need a GIRL! ;)

B said...

Oh my gosh - too cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's picked up, "I die!" Damn you, Rachel Zoe.

I'm still in my PJ's - don't feel bad. Although, I just noticed your time stamp is three hours ago...oops. I suppose I should get dressed. I've showered at least?

Ashlie said...

B- Actually my computer is still on California time from when we lived there. So, yep, I was totally rockin the afternoon P.J. look!

Emily said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

I need a girl.

And a job to pay for all the loot I'll be buying her.

Love it!!

Ron Cooper said...

Following you on Relax & Surf Sunday!

Anonymous said...

That's Bananas, I die too :)

Henny

Bonnie said...

I LOVE baby biscotti! Dang it, I need a girl next. I really only want 2 kids, but what if I don't have a girl? I think in the words of Rachel Zoe...I'd go "BANANAS". There are so many cute girl things out there & limited boy stuff!