Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stand Proud

I'm not sure what it was about today, but Presley has decided she prefers to stand with no support. At 7:30 this morning, she managed to balance herself enough to stand on our bed. Then she did it again and again and again. Thus starting a day full of her letting go, standing, and my heart stopping. She already has 2 bruises on her face, so I was pretty sure we wouldn't make it through today without another. Thankfully, so far so good. She has been standing independently for a couple of weeks now, but it would be few and far between.She is getting closer and closer to taking her first step. I can't believe it! Anyway, I caught a little of her standing on video, but she is not in the best mood because I wouldn't give her anymore Mum Mum's. Pardon the attitude.

(Also, there is a short period of blackness because I had to put the phone down. I apologize for the sub par videography skills).

7 comments:

Mommy Tay said...

That's so awesome! What a big girl! She is mighty cute, I must add!

Rene' said...

Way to go, Miss P! She'll probably be walking by 10 months- crazy!! And your voice is just fine! :)

Show Me Mama said...

That's is amazing. Oh, my that sure brings back some wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.blogspot.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

Have a great weekend
ShowMeMama

B said...

Aww - so cute! Ava is doing the exact same thing! She actually took her first (tiny) step this morning on video!!!!! I bet P will any day now :)

Naomi said...

Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

Naomi
Na-Miart.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I'm your newest follower from FFF!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Emily said...

Wow!! Asher won't even pull himself up yet. Miss P will be walking any day!