Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby S2 Catch Up

So, If you didn't see my previous post, Baby #2 is on its way! I am almost 12 weeks and finally starting to see the light at the end of the first trimester tunnel. I'm not gonna lie, it's been rough. With Presley, I had zero nausea and felt great for the most part. Not the case with this one. I've pretty much been spending my days trying  to stay awake and not throw up on myself. Yeah...not pretty. Then there's the whole having to chase after an uber hyper toddler from morning until night. So yeah, this will probably be our last baby. Ok, enough with the miserable pregnant woman talk and on to the fun stuff!

  • Here is the proof. I'm not going to lie, I was a little shocked when this popped up. Extremely excited and thankful, but shocked nonetheless.
9-14-2011

  • We got to see little S2's heartbeat  for the first time at 6 weeks and 2 days. The heart rate was in the 90's and it pretty much looked like a tiny blob (as you can see in the picture below).


EDD 5-28-2012

  • At 10 weeks, Presley and I got to hear the heartbeat with the doppler! What an amazing sound!!! S2's Heart rate was in the high 170's! The nurse found it very fast which was a relief, and P was super impressed with the doppler. She asked the nurse if she could have a turn, so we let her. Who knew Presley would enjoy my doctor's appointment so much?!?
  •  We chose to do the NT scan again, and will have that this coming Monday. Until then, we will be praying for a healthy happy little babe!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats! So exciting! Are you going to be finding out the gender? Glad the first trimester is almost over for you!

Rene' said...

I'm so happy for you!! P is going to make a GREAT big sister. Anyone tries to mess with that baby, they better watch out. ;) I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope it passes as you get into the second tri. That's my fear with having a second- everything was great with the first pregnancy and even as a newborn, Jack was perfect. I don't think I'm lucky enough to have it so easy a second time. But we'll see (In a couple of years!!).